This last weekend I finally picked a color for my room and went to town painting it!! The paint color is called Flagstone and when I looked at my hand, it was the perfect name for this grey shade!!
So, on Friday and Saturday I did some painting (what tiring work!) after moving stuff out of different area’s (like the closet) and then Sunday started to move pieces of furniture back. Just this morning, I put my craft area together in the space that would ordinarily be the closet.
Here is one of the end pictures!! I love the way it looks!! The table is a drop leaf table that use to be Doug’s grandmothers kitchen table that I’ve been using since we’ve lived in this house. It fit perfectly in the closet! And then our two coco clocks (one was my grandparents and one was Doug’s uncle’s) My last thing that I want to put in is a comfy chair to sit and read or just relax in.
Now I can relax or be creative! The sky’s the limit!!
1 comment:
Nice job Stacey, and nice color too. You definitely need a nice comfy chair, then you'll be able to really use this room for all your creative stuff plus have a great place to snuggle up with a good book!
Post a Comment