Sunday, April 10, 2011

Train Trip to Seattle 2011

Kaleb and I went up to Seattle for the day by train. We had a lot of fun and it didn’t rain on us!!

DSCN0204

Kaleb and I in front of the Pikes Street Market sign!

DSCN0210

Kaleb and my friend Esther’s kids. Apparently this is where EVERYONE gets their pictures taken!

DSCN0227

My friend Esther and I infront of the Hard Rock Café sign.

DSCN0248

The boys waiting for the train to come back to Portland after hanging out in downtown Seattle. Kaleb and I will have to go again, this was a fun trip!!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Ken's family live in Seattle and we try to get up there a couple times a year. It's a great city! What a fun field trip for you and Kaleb (and the others must be home-schoolers too, right?) to go on!