Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Proud...

I wanted to take a minute and post that I'm so proud of my dad... for stopping smoking!


I know very little read my blog but I know that my dad will stop by now and then and I wanted to let him know that I was proud of him. I've never stopped something that I've been doing for more then 45 years with as much stick-to-it-ness as he has right now!


Keep at it dad! Doug, Kaleb and I are so proud of you!!

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I am proud, too. I know how hard that must have been because I grew up with smokers. My mom after having half of one lung removed, and my brother both died from lung cancer. So any time I hear of somebody being able to conquer the habit of smoking . . . I give them a "high five!" Way to go!

Kathleen said...

That is such an awesome accomplishment. Way to go, Dad!