Monday, February 06, 2012

Favorite 2012 Superbowl Commercials

I’m a lucky girl that my dear husband DRVed the Superbowl last night so I could watch the commercials and fast forward the game. It’s funny doing the opposite of what I do to watch a show.

My favorites:

The Chevy End of the World commercial… can’t believe that they included Twinkies!! The do last forever Winking smile

Oh yeah… Ferris Bueller commercial

The Voice celebrities with Betty White

The vampire in a car meeting friends commercial

Met Life Commercial… gotta love all of those cartoons!!

#1 Acura -- Seinfeld vs. Leno

Favorite movies coming out:

The Avengers

Battleship

That’s all of my favorites Smile

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Yes, I too think the commercials, and the munches, are the best part of the Super Bowl. My most favorites were the Doritos commercials. They totally cracked us up!

Anonymous said...

I still have to catch up on them! We were at a party, and even though we tried to pay attention, it was hard!