And…
March 16-April 3
I’m (and I know Doug too) is in a bit of disbelief that this trip of a lifetime is actually going to happen! We go from Portland to Cairo and spend just enough time there to see some key places that we want to see, and then Luxor and then back to Cairo, and then off to Israel to spend 12 days in Israel with our own personal tour guide (a woman that Doug has met though his work with Marriage Team)
Doug and Kaleb just got their passports in the mail yesterday and so now it’s just waiting 6 weeks until we go
4 comments:
Wow Stacey! What an awesome exciting trip...with your own tour guide too!
We watlched a show on the National Geographic channel last night on King Tut and couldn't help thinking about you guys. There's so much for you to see on your spring trip!
Whoops... We WATCHED a show, we didn't watlched it!
Hey JL... We've been catching any shows lately (or atleast I have been) on anything Egypt and Israel. From today, the 1st of March, we have 15 days till we leave!
Post a Comment