Doug, Kaleb and I were on our own in the morning of our second day and so we saw some sites that we hadn’t seen our first day. First stop was Mt. of Olives.
Our second stop was the Garden of Gethsemane. Through the fence, we touched a tree that was old enough to be there when Jesus and his Disciples were there praying. Right next to the garden, was a beautiful synagog.
This is where Jesus was prepared and buried. The churches that are tied to this site is has over done it and so it took away the significance of it. I was a little disappointed but glad that this wasn’t done to the rest of Jerusalem and Israel.
Today I finally got to a stopping point on all my pictures and so I’m going to be able to do more of my projects that are tied to these pictures.
1 comment:
Oh Stacey, some of your pictures are of the quality that could be blown up and framed . . . you'll never have to purchase a painting to decorate your home, these photographs will be awesome and mean so much more! I love the one of the lanterns/lights, the first picture in the series from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Just beautiful!
Post a Comment