Friday, May 04, 2012

OUR DAY IN THE GALILEE

This was a wonderful day Smile

We had over an hours drive up to the Sea of Galilee and on our way we stopped at this wonderful place!! Spices galore!! I brought back some wonderful fruit tea mix that I’ve made cold for friends who have loved it! We also brought back cinnamon, dill mix, real garlic salt and so many others. I was actually amazed that we could bring it back with us on the airplane!

How wonderful it was to visit this city that Jesus had so much of his ministry in! To think of him walking this village… and staying here in Peter’s mother-in-law house. The synagogue there was built in the 4th or 5th century and was built on the foundation of the synagogue that Jesus preached in.

These are some of the misc pictures that Doug and I took while we were in the Galilee… from the pictures of us by the sea, the one pepsi we had during our trip (coke was usually offered) to the McDonalds we stopped for our restroom breaks.

I’m getting more of these done since I’m done with organizing my photos, for the most part.

No comments: