
Day Four was a day of new rides and fun! We went directly to California Adventure to ride Tower of Terror and California Screamin'. They both were a lot of fun but I can't believe we survived T of T. What a scary ride. We did it and survived!

We spent a little bit of time at A bug's Life with all the smaller kiddie rides. We tried the bumper cars, a train ride and this one that went up and in circles.
We had a lot of fun at the Brother Bear area for kids. There was so much to do. Tire swing, water fun, and cargo net made this area fun for Kaleb. We spend quite a bit of time in here just playing.

We then went back to Disneyland and played for a while. Kaleb and I went onto Tom Sawyer Island (now called Pirates Cove) and played for a while. We found this tree house that I haven't seen for years but remember playing on it when I was Kaleb's age. I don't know if we haven't been up there before but I hadn't seen it since I was a kid.

The three of us got reservations for the Blue Bayou, the restaurant that sits next to Pirates of the Carribean. It was spendy but fun to do after the years that we've been coming here.
Day five to come...
1 comment:
You're doing great, SL. What a great fun-filled family vacation. You and D are kids, yourselves, when you share your well-earned vacation time at Disneyland. What a blast!
Post a Comment