Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged!!
And here are all my answers:

Four jobs I've had:
1) Momma
2) Secretary to Church Pastor
3) Teacher
4) Routing a garbage truck route (right out of high school)

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) National Treasure
2) Transformers (Thanks to K)
3) Anne of Green Gables
4) Princess Diaries 2

Four places I've lived:
1) Wood Village, OR
2) Pasadena, CA
3) Redmond, OR
4) Tigard, OR

Four TV shows I watch:
1) Dr. Who
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) Monk
4) Psych

Four places I've been:
1) Disneyland (Just got back Saturday)
2) Oahu, Hawaii
3) Minnesota
4) Victoria, BC

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1) Sarah
2) Husband
3) My homeschool groups
4) Our Cub Scout group

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Cheese Burgers!!
2) Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
3) Artichoke
4) Coffee Ice Cream

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Egypt
2) Israel
3) East Coast
4) Disney World

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) K starting 4th grade
2) trip to Minnesota (I'm hoping for this one)
3) planning our next vacation :)
4) Just took a trip to Dland that I had been looking forward to for a while

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Tagged??? I don't know about "Tagged!" And I've learned a bit about you I didn't know.

I didn't know you were a teacher (oh, I'm guessing you're talking about being a home-schooler?). And I didn't know you were fond of artichokes (one of my most favorite vegetables too!) ... but I did know about you and cheeseburgers, another one of my favorite foods that I try not to indulge in very often (especially In n' Out!)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh!!! I do hope you can come to MN!!! Are you really thinking about it seriously???? The fall is fabulous, and it you could work in some great educational experiences! Summer is also great... any time you come it would be fun!