Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day Two...

We had a lot of fun our first full day of vacation at Legoland. I highly recommend it to any parent that has a child (most likely a boy because that is what we have :) that loves everything about lego's. They have even added an adventure land that is loosing figured around Indiana Jones.



Here is Kaleb with Indiana Jones. And he is made up of all legos. They put in so much work to build these statues around the park. They also have Darth Vader, bionicals, knights and so many other statues around the areas.

Kaleb took this picture at the beginning of our day in the very front of the park. We had to direct him but he did well once he got instruction about how to take a good picture.



The three of us settled into riding some of the new rides in their new area called "Pirates Shores". The have this ride that K and I are on, a mini log flume ride and other rides that can get you totally drenched. As you can see we are both still wearing sweatshirts...so we tried keeping it at a minimum.


Yes, can you believe that this elephant is all made out of lego's?? There is the head of Einstein there and it is made up of 1.2 million lego's.


For lunch we went to their Garden Restaurant and had sandwiches. The park closed at 5 pm so we headed back up to Anaheim and had dinner at Tony Roma's (popular from ribs). We really like this place but there aren't any more left where we are from.


We had a great day and 5 days of Disneyland would start the next day. We couldn't wait!!




1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Fabulous blog, SL! I've never been to Legoland. I know my grandkids have but I had no idea one could make such huge things out of Legos! I absolutely love the elephants...they are totally awesome.

K did a good job taking the picture of you guys! Aren't digital cameras the best camera ever?

No Tony Romas in your area ... bummer!

Okay, now I'm ready for day three!vus