We started out day 5 by going to the Minnesota science museum... I hadn't been to the one in Oregon in ages, so it was fun to go... Since the kids were in school it was just Janna, Tori and I...
Janna and Tori...
Tori and I...
I had so many pictures that I di some mosaics of them to cut back on space.
That evening Janna and I met up with Kara and Missy for our girls night out... We hit acouple of rides, then had chipolte (I had never been), hit more rides, and then went to the Rainforest Cafe for there Volcano dessert... which was great!
Me, Missy and Kara...
We went to Nickolodean Universe... It was a lot of fun but wore some of us out quicker then others...

More pictures at the park...
Our Volcano...
Us...
Us on my last night... Hopefully I'll be seeing them again late next spring... This time taking Doug and Kaleb...
I flew out and had an uneventful trip back home the next day...


1 comment:
What a wonderful trip back to see the aunties and uncles and cousins. I'm sure next time will be a totally different visit with Doug and Kaleb, too. But it was great to have a "girls visit" . . . something that doesn't happen much in a life time.
Post a Comment