Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ruhl Wedding

Our friend Kelly got married on Saturday, Oct. 4th, to a wonderful women named Trisha. Kelly had asked Doug to be a groomsmen. Here are just some of the pics that I took that day.
Kaleb and Kelsey, one of the grooms daughters, before the wedding. They have know each other and have played together since they were infants. Their birthdays are 3 weeks apart.

Kelsey and her little sister Sophia, who is 5.

I think that this is when Trisha was coming down the isle. Doug is on the far right.


Kelly and Trisha lighting their unity candle.
Kaleb got in on helping "fix" the car for the newleyweds. They plan on having their honeymoon in Hawaii.
They blessed Doug with a birthday cake at the reception. He was so surprised that they had remembered him on their big day.

3 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I can't believe Doug is 40 already, my time does fly by too fast. Looks like a beautiful wedding, I hope they are happy together forever.

I like your new blog layout, but Ineed to tell you that it is hard to read. The color you've chosen for your font is too close to the background color.

CaliforniaGrammy said...

There should have been a comma after "my" so it would read . . .

my, time does fly by too fast!

CaliforniaGrammy said...

The white font is much better, thanks!