Friday, October 17, 2008

Minnesota...Day 1

Hi All,

I got back acouple of days ago from a visit with my moms brother and family (three cousins and their families). I thought that I would post those 6 days over acouple of days. I had a blast of a time with them!!

My uncle Tim said that I could use some of his airline miles and to my surprise it was cheaper to fly first class on a select number of dates vs. anytime in coach. And it worked! Thanks to Uncle Tim!!

So I flew out bright and early Friday morning to Chicago and then to Minneapolis, arriving right before 4pm. It was nice to fly first class... they served us breakfast and drinks in real glasses and plates. That was nice.

My cousin Kara picked me up and we went to her house where her family was there to greet me. Steve had fixed a tater tot casserole with apples and muffins. And yummy strawberry ice cream for dessert. It was great after a day spent traveling. While eating ice cream, we watched The Office and Kath and Kim.

I was tired then and headed to bed. We'll be heading to the Zoo and St. Cloud to see all the other family tomorrw.

End of Day 1...

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Whoa! First Class! How fancy-schmancy! Have a wonderful time with family. Being with family is what it's all about. Life is good!