I wanted to post real quick so I could get day 3 and 4 behind me... Sunday, Day 3, I went to church with Kara and her family, and then came home for lunch only to have a quick sandwich and get picked up by my other cousin Janna. We headed with her 3 kids to a pumpkin patch...
Here is Juliana coming down the hay ...
Tori looks like she is flying down this hill...
Only a boy could do this...
The Pumpkin patch had a scarecrow contest and here is Wall-e...
Janna and I...
We finished up the evening by going to El Loro for some Mexican food and then headed to there house...
Day 4
After realizing that all the indoor waterparks were closed on Monday we went to the Mall of America and the Underground sea aquarium. We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.
Tori "under the sea"...
After finished at the Mall we picked up the kids and had pizza for dinner. Janna and I also went and saw An American Carol at the local cinema.
More on Day 5 later...
No comments:
Post a Comment