I wanted to post Day 2 real quick but then realized that most of my pics are either this day or day 5 (more on that one later). So Saturday morning Kara and her kids and I met Janna and her kids at the Minnesota zoo. We only had the morning so we did it fairly quick, with a snack in the middle, before we had to go to St. Cloud to visit with the rest of the family. Here are some pics, mostly of the kids...
Juliana and Camryn, cousins...

Victoria and Carly, also cousins...
The lone boy, Judson...
Me with Juliana, Camryn, Carly (on my lap), Victoria "Tori" and Judson...
Kara with her kids Carly and Camryn...
Janna with her kids Judson, Tori and Juliana...
We made it to St. Cloud where I got to spend the evening with more family, my aunt and Uncle and another cousin and her family.
The newest grandson, Christian... born 2 days before my birthday...
Cousins Camryn and Christian....

Aaron and Payton...
You know I was looking throught my pics realizing that I didn't have any real good shots of either of my cousins husbands except for this one...
Aaron, Payton, Carly and Tori. This shot reminds me of a simmilar shot that was taken when Janna, Kara and I were about there age with our Uncle Tim.

My cousin Missy and I ... One of my favorite shots...

The cousins... Missy, me, Kara and Janna
The one shot that I have of my aunt and uncle, and I'm glad that it turned out well...
Now on to Day 3...
1 comment:
Great pictures, Stacey. Lots of cousins to play with . . . and lots of second cousins too!
Post a Comment